- Updated Horizontal Tail, Select Module for Unsymmetrical Tail Load. Output updated for cases that are critical for Gust -D. Previous GUST -D output listed ref condition as ‘BAL A’, which should be ‘GUST -D’. Numerical output not affected. Critical tail loads selected for Gust -C or other conditions not affected.
- Updated all Airloads modules with proper spelling of ‘Ref Peery’.
- Updated last critical fuselage loads case to list ‘TOTAL TAIL LOAD’. It was formerly listed as ‘BALANCING TAIL LOAD’.
- Updated Horizontal Tail, Select Module for Down Gust Tail Load Flaps Retracted. Output updated for cases that are critical for Gust -D. Previous GUST -D output listed ref condition as ‘BAL A’, which should be ‘GUST -D’. Numerical output not affected. Critical tail loads selected for Gust -C not affected.
- Updated bugs associated with horizontal and vertical tail geometries and running Aero Coefficients.
- Updated BACKUP_000.far file to be saved in ‘data’ program directory. Was being saved in working directory.
- Updated Flight loads module. Gust load factors to include the lift curve slope of the horizontal tail.
- Critical Vertical Tail Loads. Updated printed output. Side Gust Load at VC, should be to FAR 23.443(a)(c).
- Updated Landing Loads output for ground roll-main wheels braked, nose gear down. Updated VMP=1.33W-2VMP (was 1.33-2VMP).
- Updated Horizontal Tail Select to match Flight Loads calculations. Downwash ∂ε ⁄∂α is based on Glauert modified wing lift curve slope.
- Updated Flight Loads Module output to include pitch due to drag.
- Update Engine Mount Loads and Reciprocal calculations.
- Added wing sweep to Flight Loads Module.
- Corrected spelling in Aero Coefficients Module.
- Fixed save issue in Critical Vertical Tail Loads Module.
- Added inch unit designation to span of vertical tail in Vertical Tail Load Distribution Module input.
Corrected CL input and autoupdate procedure in Aero Coefficients and Airloads Modules.
- Updated Flight Loads Module Gust outputs.