Support Documents & Installation
DARcorporation uses Wibu-Systems WibuKey copy protection for the FlightStream® licensing. The WibuKey concept consists of a WibuBox and the Wibu software. The WibuBox or WibuKey refers to the USB dongle that contains the software license. Our software needs the license to be present so that it will run. The Wibu software (or drivers) refers to the Wibu program that must be installed so that the computer can recognize WibuBoxes.
FLOATING LICENSE: Software is accessible from multiple computers, but limited to the number of licenses purchased. The WibuKey does not need to be attached to the local computer where FlightStream® starts. All computers running FlightStream® must be able to access the license server.
NODE LOCKED LICENSE (and using Floating License as Node Locked License): Follow installation instructions for floating license except that the WibuKey must be attached to the local computer where FlightStream® starts. Software then can be used on the computer the software is installed on.
System RequirementsMinimum requirements:
- OS: Windows (64 bit) 7 and up
- Free Hard-Disk Space: 100 MB (More space is required to save simulations)
- RAM: 2-6 GB
- Dual-core processors or better
- Dedicated graphics card
- OS: Windows 7, 10 (64 Bit)
- Free Hard-Disk Space: 1 GB (More space may be required to save large simulations)
- RAM: 6-16 GB (Higher memory may be needed for large simulations)
- Quad-core processors or higher for parallel scaling of the solver
- Dedicated graphics hardware that has 3D capability, z-buffer etc.. Integrated graphics chipsets are not recommended.