New Version: Advanced Aircraft Analysis 4.0!
- AAA Software Maintenance Clients will receive upgrade instructions for AAA 4.0 via email.
- Please contact DARcorporation for software upgrade and new license pricing.
- Upgrade Instructions: Current maintenance customers, please follow the AAA 4.0 Upgrade Instructions.
New Features in AAA 4.0!
What's New in AAA 4.0
- Automatic notes can be added to calculated variables and automatic date + initials can be added to input variables.
- A list of all notes and a list of all locked variables can be exported.
- The aerodynamic center can be plotted with the C.G. location.
- A module for airfoil aerodynamic characteristics has been added where airfoil aerodynamic data can be entered and saved.
- The power and thrust required is now calculated for each climb, cruise and loiter flight segment in the mission profile.
- Propeller, engine and nacelle data has been made more specific per engine.
- The engine location can now be defined as inside or outside of the fuselage.
- The landing gear can now be defined to a specific nacelle/tailboom.
- The landing gear X, Y and Z coordinates are flight condition dependent.
- The landing gear has been made more specific per gear instead of landing gear class (e.g. main, nose).
- The landing gear can be immersed in the propeller slipstream.
- Dorsal fins can be added in a v-tail configuration.
- A module for wind tunnel drag trendline has been added based on wind tunnel data.
- Asymmetric thrust is automatically calculated based on the engine operating condition.
- Airplane can now be trimmed with canard, flying wings and for 3-surface configurations.
- Expansion of the help system.
- 60+ Aircraft Examples: Single Engine and Twin Engine Aircraft; Business Jets; Commercial Transport Jets; Military Trainer, Military Fighter, Military Bomber and Military Transport Aircraft; Experimental Aircraft; UAVs; Gliders; Other Aircraft
What's New in AAA Previous Versions: